"Goddammit", as Achmed the dead terrorist would say.
Yeap. That's who I would best describe my current situation. Naah, I don't think there would be anything nice to blog about. But, hey!! Since when have I blogged about anything nice anyway?
Alrighty then. *Cracks fingers* Let's get started.
I recall the time when I was in Sec 3. No, wait. It was way before that. It was around primary 6. That' was best known as the time I hated , despise, mocked, or "basically any negative words you can throw out of the dictionary" to describe fat people. I dunno why I hated them so. But, I just did. Probably its because of the way their fat "dances" when they walk. It also could have been their attitude -you know, pushing their weight around, literally!!! But I recall one time, there was this bastard by the name of Andrew. Hate his fats, hate his attitude , hate his everything.
I remember the time he tried to rip off my Tamagotchi Toy in Primary 6. I remember the time he acted all snobby in Form 1-3. I remember he destroyed one of my Model planes for show and tell. And holy shit. When he did that that was the last straw.
But of course. I really couldn't do anything... til' now. XD
God dammit. Wonder what happened to him? Let me tell you some of his stories. Like the time he skipped Malay tuition and used the tuition fees to spend on himself. Or the time he completely flunked THE ENTIRE O-LEVEL EXAM AND HAD TO SEEK A JOB. Yes, He flunked EVERY SUBJECT, except English, which he got an A1 (Who can't anyway? I got an A1, just so you know and I still say my English sucks). Had to get a job as a news article contributor and wait til' August to get into JIS. By god, his parents must be damned proud to have a fat failure like him.
Hahaha, talk about being a retard. I really hope he's being bullied like shit in JIS. I really do.
*Puts on evil, demented smile*
Better yet, I hope he choked on his own spit and died, that worthless motherfucker.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment