Saturday, April 19, 2008

I dunno how to start this, but... I think I should learn how to use mobile blogger. Seems that whenever I see stupid things going on, I try to keep them in my head so I can blog about it later. Problem is... I can't remember all the things I've seen and therefore, no mood to talk about it, as it in a way, is not "fresh".

So, before I forget this....

Yesterday I watched TV up to the wee hours of morning. Saw this advertisement promoting this Malay Horror Series. It's all fine and dandy, but up to a point where I found it amusing rather than scary. All those special affects weren't really scary anyway. Like some cheap, made-in-China production. Not that I'm saying China makes everything crappy, but you get the point.

Anyway, there was this part where a Malay Exorcist was trying to coax an evil spirit out of a girl. I never suspected anything wrong with this until the exorcist said :" In the name of Yalah
, leave her alone!!!"

Did I mention that the show is in Malay?

Apparently, it was quite hilarious when the exorcist started speaking in English when the clips before and after were all speaking Malay. I mean take this scenario.



Clip One: Ghost appears in front of window, woman screams in Malay.

Clip Two: Ghost appears on rooftop, kids run away while screaming and begging in Malay.

Clip Three: "In the name of Yalah, leave her alone!!!"

Clip Four: Some more Malay babbling.


I mean, where the hell did that come from?! A mixture of English and Malay were never good anyway. Seriously hilarious. XD It's like a rip off of some American Exorcist Movie. A near perfect rip off.

"In the name of Cheeses. I command you, leave her alone!!!" Hahaha. God dammit. What brainless fools. Please, god dammit, be more creative!!

No comments: