Friday, April 18, 2008

Quit with stupid titles.

Nyahahah!!

Sarcasm and sadism for the win!!

This is for heads up. I've quit from the blogger war on the other side. Apparently, it was all a ruse. Reason I quited was because the informant gave me too little details, which in turn, mean a friendly fire incident. Wild goose chase? You said it.

It seems that everyone thought Smiley freak was April Foo. Turned out to be someone else. God dammit. But whatever, at least someone took a hit. That's all that matters, 'cause be it friends or foe, they still have emotions which I can inflict sarcasm upon. XDXD

Sweet, cruel sarcasm.

God dammit. I feel like flaming. But who can I flame? Who? WHO?!

Maybe I'll flame Singapore's "Kia Su" attitude. The very attitude that led Mas Selamat to escape. Wakaka. What an idiot you are, Singapore. How the hell can you let a terrorist escape from captivity during a toilet visit? And with a limp, too!!

So Mas visits a toilet and poof, What'd you know? It's Houdini!! Either that or he accidentally flushed himself down the toilet. Which is laughable, really.

It's more than a month now and he's still on the loose. Where the hell is he? Is he disguising himself as an odd job worker? Hiding under a bridge and living a Hobo life? Naah. Highly unlikely.

You know what I think happened to Mas? Since he escaped with a limp, (YES, A LIMP), he couldn't get too far. During that time, there was this freak thunderstorm. Mas escaped in the dark, evading all light source and moving by night he somehow fell into a monsoon drainage system. Unable to walk, with the limp, let alone swim, he drowned there. And that's my theory of what happened to Mas Selamat.

And Cheeses Christ, Singapore, you failed miserably. THOU SUCK BIG TIME!!!

No comments: