Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stupidity for the win!!

Well, well, well. The secrets and news revealed everyday bring about a great surprise. So, the war apparently is beyond the boundaries of this netball incident. Apparently, it went one step beyond and what'd you know? JIS mercenaries have joined the fray.

I recall my superiors telling me a phrase:

"Mercenary dogs are nothing but low lifes. Down them all."

But, ey, these Mercs are the epitome of arrogance and idiocy. Need I say more? Yeah, I probably should elaborate my point.

WHY IN GOD'S NAME, DO YOU WANT TO CREATE NATIONAL HEADLINES OVER SOME NETBALL INCIDENT!? It was one small foul, from what I heard. Or maybe more than one. But still, must this go too far?

Of course, that was just a suggestion. Like they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure. However, in this case, I'd rather alter the saying to:

One party's fight is another party's entertainment.

Reference to my saying of: I laugh at the misery of others.

Alrighty then. Next on the criticism list. Good job, Malaysian Police Force. Keep up the goo- no,wait- keep up the great job!! Your humiliating failure was and will forever be an epic testimony to your supreme ignorance.

A fatal shootout at the nation's international airport and the bloody CCTV wasn't even on. Nice one. Now how the hell can you let 5-6 armed robbers into a crowded airport, shot the shit out of people and escape with $1 FRIGGIN MILLION RINGGITS?! What the FUCK were the security guards doing? And where the FUCK were they, anyway? I don't believe the airport only hired 2 guards to protect the money changer.

This case is synonymous with Singapore's biggest blunder of letting Mas Selamat escape.... WITH A BLOODY LIMP!!! Speaking of which, I'd better blog about this the next time around. XD

LOL, news just gets better everyday. And that is why, Life should be lived to its fullest. ('Cause you'd never know when the next biggest act of stupidity will occur.) XD

No comments: