I really hope those STUPID SLACKERS at Telbru or whoever in charge (even if it was the government) is reading this.
*Inhales. Exhales*
WHAT IT GOD'S FUCKING NAME ARE YOU FUCKING SLACKERS DOING?
We, E-speed users, are really tired of reading the newspaper everyday promoting wider broad band coverage, while most of us are complaining that e-speed is too slow. Do you know how good the other countries' connection are? They may not be good, but they sure as hell ARE BETTER THAN OURS!!! Even though Malaysia's Streamyx is notorious for it's slow connection, and nick named "Screamyx". I bet a MILLION dollars than it beats E-speed 10 million times over.
It's really boring to see ads like such:
"Welcome to Brunei, first time here? Here's a connection we suggest. E-speed, Brunei's only broadband connection. We guarantee great service."
Like what we learn in Economics, the people aren't given perfect knowledge, meaning, not everyone knows whats going on behind. So, the ads should read this:
"Welcome to Brunei, first time here? No, we really don't care. As long as you have our internet service, that is. Actually, we admit our internet service is not great, you'd rather want to migrate to other countries to get better internet connection. We also admit that we have no intention of fixing any problems with our service because all we care about is money. So, you'd better friggin' subscribe to our service of we'll call a hit on you."
But, hey, I think that really suits Telbru. Their excuse stating that "we are experiencing problems with our coverage in this certain area and we can't do anything, sorry for any inconvenience caused."
No, I don't think you guys are sorry at all. You know what I think, I think you guys are a bunch of deceivers who only care about your fucking income.
YOU STUPID MALAYS. WE DIDN'T PAY $68 OR $99 PER MONTH FOR SOME FUCKING RETARD CONNECTION, SO STOP SLACKING AND DO YOUR JOB, WILL YOU? AND WHILE YOU'RE AT THAT, DON'T GO TO PET SHOPS AND CRITICIZE ANIMALS BORN ABNORMALLY AND GET A LESSON IN ROMANCE WILL YOU? STUPID MALAY FUCKERS.
THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME OUT, IMBECILES.
"And yes, even as I type this out, Blogger has problem with auto save fuction, my downloads are at a standstill, and my MSN keeps on signing in and out." And I'm very sure that it has nothing to do with my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment