Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm back, Morons !!!

Alrighty then. It's been a while since I've blogged and hell, has it really been awhile.

You know, I really don't get it with all theses cat fights and such. But, it IS amusing to witness such events when ever they occur nonetheless. Of course, it is amusing. These incidents rarely happen in today's common society. Hahaha.

Yeap, it started out today, actually.

I was walking to class which was a long way from where I started, so I decided to get an early head start anyway. It was also I lucky thing I wore my tie and walked past the Students Affair Department (SA Dept.), else I wouldn't have been able to "enjoy" the sweet shrills of girls cussing one another. Boy, was it was bloody hilarious.

One of them happened to be a girl I know. Let's call her Ms.LYF. And this Ms.LYF
that I know was the wrong girl to mess with. Very unfortunate for her victim. LOL. Walking pass Ms.LYF, I heard her shout out these very words:

"Get away from me you bitch!!...."

Followed by some other petty words which I cant' really remember. This sentence in itself is already a head turner. Initially, it was very puzzling indeed. When I more or less "interviewed" MsLYF, some light was shed on the truth.

Her victim's name was somewhere along the lines of April.... Foo. NO, REALLY!!! Okay, okay. I was messing with you there. If I can recall her name, it should have been Amy Foo or something like that. But, in my opinion, I would stick with April Foo. For humorous purposes.

Well. LYF and April had a li'l spat which they couldn't really settle on the court. Yes, they were playing netball. Apparently, April was acting all snobby... basically the ingredients for a whiny princess. Those you'd find in posh academies.Of course, everyone hates snobs, yes? So, with their differences unsettled, LYF decided to bring it back to the safety of her personal computer. When April found out that LYF blogged about her, I guess there were a multitude of colorful fireworks up for display. Whee~ XD

God dammit. Can't wait to hear more of this, especially how this ends. Hahaha. Girls... you just can't live without them. XD


No comments: